Fjellfolk is the consulting studio of Dan Everard, currently Chief Technology and Product Officer at Moneyflow in Copenhagen, Denmark. Fjellfolk offer a range of consulting services for product and engineering teams looking for support as they build. Services include:
- Agile transformation consulting
- Agile execution coaching
- Recruitment services
- Technology & architectural reviews
- Engineering team coaching
- Product strategy
- Design workshops
Prior to his current role, Dan was head of digital channels IT at Danske Bank in Copenhagen, and product manager for B2C and B2B fixed income electronic trading at Nomura in London. He has led teams of engineers and product leaders from 5 to 200 people.
- Fjell. n. Hill or mountain. A naturally raised area of land.
- Folk. n. People. A community bound by some collective experience, goal, or identity.